We seek to encounter God’s redemptive love through the activity of the Holy Spirit, and we commit ourselves to lives of service, prayer, participation, and worship. We seek to live and grow in our relationship with God and neighbor. We believe God’s grace is free; yet, it is made known through our acts of nurturing, outreach, and witness to proclaim what God has done and is continuing to do in our lives. When we are able, we gather to praise our Lord in a traditional manner at 9:45 am on Sundays. We adhere to the Safe Sanctuary Policy to ensure the safety of all of God’s children.
Please join us at our 9:45am Sunday service where:
- we are live in the Video section on our Facebook page;
- you may visit our church, and
- remain in your vehicle in our parking lot and listen on your car radio (FM 94.3);
- join us inside;
- those who live in the City of Granger may be able to listen to the radio broadcast in the comfort of their home;
- recordings of past services may be found in the Media section of this web site;
Updates are posted in Here’s What’s Going On on the Home page or in the News & Events menu at the top of this website.